The Canberra College of Piping and Drumming will conduct a solo competition series in 2015 consisting of six events. Three of the events will be held at The Burn’s Club of Canberra, 8 Kett Street, Kambah, ACT, 2902. One event will be held at The Highlands School, Bong Bong Road Mittagong, NSW, 2575. The other will be at The Scots School Albury. These five events are not an Australian Pipe Band Association or New South Wales Pipe Band Association sanctioned events. The remaining event will be a sanctioned event at the Australian War Memorial. This event will be subject to separate instructions and rules, which will be issued under the auspices of the New South Wales Pipe Band Association. This instruction specifies the requirements and the rules .
The dates for the non-sanctioned competitions are:
- Saturday the 14th of February 2015 at The Burns Club, Kambah;
- Sunday the 22nd of March 2015 at The Burns Club, Kambah;
- Saturday the 9th of May at The Highlands School, Mittagong;
- Sunday the 14th of June 2015 at The Burns Club, Kambah; and
- Saturday the 25th of July 2015 at The Scots School, Albury.
The date for the Australian War Memorial competition is Sunday the 11th of October 2015.